Premium software for roofing and cladding - AppliCad Roof Wizard
Generate Panel and Trim Cutting Lists
Simply the best software for 3D roof modelling, metal roofing, trim and wall cladding material and labor take-off in the world.
for ordering extra clips and fasteners for panels and purlins on roofs in high wind areas - automatically.
New 'Zones Technology'
Above picture - A 3D Roof model developed in just a few minutes in Roof Wizard , shows operator defined zones for corners, edge and field where different fastener and clip patterns are required to be specified to meet your local building codes. Roof Wizard does this entirely automatically, ensuring that you get everything you need to fit your job the first time, every time.
- Easy-to-use 3D roof modelling tools
or model in 2D (even easier and quicker) and report fully all 3D areas and lengths and even apply labor and materials for a detailed client proposal
- Advanced Roofing Software for Metal Roofing Professionals all over the world - indeed in 127 countries
- Model 3D roof geometry from field data, blueprints or aerial images
with NEW enhanced pitch measure tools for gables and hips from oblique images
- Reduce roofing material waste costs and improve profitability of every job
- Professional client presentation of roof estimates in MS Word or Excel - Example
- Automatically generate complete roofing material take-offs and labor cost data
- Reduce estimating costs with greater efficiency generating complete bids
- Fast and accurate quotation of all roofing materials and installation costs
Click to image to review the process on our YouTube channel or click here!
- Quality, complete documentation of every project, reduces overhead Less time figuring client quotations means more quality time in front of customers Improved staff morale from a job exceptionally well done Professional and competent operator support Single click import of 3D roof models from Eagleview or Aerialogics
- Single click export to Exactimate
Greater efficiency, accuracy, and customer service = increased sales!
see how we create a panel list from the 3D model
AppliCad User Group
Share with other operators
User Group will be moderated but not censored. Feel
free to suggest new things we could be doing; add your own tips
and tricks for other users to take advantage of. Tell us how
we're travelling and how we could do better. The moderator will
be connected almost 24/7 and will answer all questions posted
on the site. All
input is welcome and the better for all of us if it is shared
and totally open.
join up and share the feeling - click
Not using AppliCad yet?
To find out more, visit our web site - www.solarwizard.net or email right now to arrange an obligation free demo via a web meeting - click here to request your demo. An AppliCad representative will contact you within 24 hours. Go on, check us out - invest just 30 minutes, it just might save you a bundle. It might even save your business.
Join the conversation, tell us what you think.
Your email address has been
acquired through the normal course of AppliCad’s business operations
ie. trade show participation, response to magazine advertising, email
enquiry, web search enquiry, from an associate or by subscribing
through our web site. The contents of this newsletter are intended
to educate and inform you about the latest trends in technology and
systems for your industry. We hope that you can use this information
to benefit your business. You have the right to decline receiving
further email newsletters from us. Simply reply to this email requesting
that your email address be removed from the broadcast email list
and the address will be removed immediately - or email the editor
© AppliCad Software. All rights reserved. AppliCad Academy, Solar Wizard, Sorcerer, Roof Wizard, Roof Magician, Warlock,RoofScape and Roof Master are registered products